Get feasible technical solutions for QuickBooks Error 1328 at +1-877-751-0742
QuickBooks is the world’s best accounting software that has been designed to serve all the accounting needs of small and medium-sized businesses. Through this software, you can easily calculate your taxes, track transportation miles, run reports, create estimates, and many more. However, you may face some issues like QuickBooks Error 1328 in this software. This error generally occurs when a user is trying to update or install QuickBooks software, but due to corrupted or damaged QuickBooks, they fail to do so. It can restrict your installation process, and you can only launch this software when you have resolved this error. Read on to the last to find the solution to this error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1328
Some of the reasons which can give rise to this error are as follows:
- The browser used for downloading software doesn’t have configured the setting
- Antivirus is restricting the communication of the software from the website
- Firewall interferes in downloading
- Intuit’s server down
Solutions for QuickBooks Error 1328
To solve QuickBooks Error 1328, users can use the following solutions:
- Solution 1: Locate the config.msi File
- Solution 2: Use Registry Repair Tool
- Solution 3: Repair your QuickBooks Installation Process
- Solution 4: Re-install Using a Clean Installation
- Solution 5: Use QuickBooks Installation Tool
All the solutions mentioned above are tested by our ProAdvisor. They have checked the behavior of each solution on the company and computer file, and have done required modifications to make them optimal. Hopefully, these solutions will resolve the error. If you still face error 1328, call us on our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-877-751-0742 Our support team will guide you through the step-by-step process of the solutions.