What is 15240 Error in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is an accounting software that helps small industries or large organizations in solving their accounting issues. However, while downloading the latest payroll update or updating the QuickBooks software, you may face 15240 Error in QuickBooks. QuickBooks Error 15240 happens due to improper settings of the internet browser or inappropriate settings of the firewall. You may even face this error when your time and date are not updated.
Root Causes of 15240 Error in QuickBooks
You may face this issue due to the following causes:
- Damage QuickBooks files
- Corrupted windows files
- Wrong firewall settings
- QuickBooks is not installed properly
- Wrong time and date settings
Solution for the 15240 Error in QuickBooks
15240 Error in QuickBooks occurs due to many different causes, therefore, we have different solutions for the QuickBooks error 15240
Solution 1: Make sure you configure firewall settings properly
- First of all, open the windows firewall settings
- Now, open the Advanced settings
- Right-click on the inbound rules
- Choose new Rule and select QuickBooks and then click on next
- Make sure these given files get access
- Click on the allow the connection
- Now click on the finish
Solution 2: Fix your internet browser setting
- Open your Internet browser settings
- Now click on the internet option
- Click on the Advanced tab under security option
- Now check SSL2.0 and SSL3.0 version
- Now click on ok and restart the QuickBooks software
Solution 3: Fix Windows permission for installation folders.
- Close all the running QuickBooks windows
- Go the C drive and find and locate program file X86
- Now go the intuit folder and open properties section
- Open the security and click on the advanced tab. Now set up the user group as an owner.
Hence, the above-given solutions are very effective for 15240 Error in QuickBooks. But if the error still exists then immediate call us on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1 877-751-0742 We are available 24*7 for you.