How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
When the QuickBooks system file EntitlementDataStore.ECML gets damaged, users often report facing QuickBooks Error 3371. The error message reads as follows:
Error 3371, Status Code 11118 : QuickBooks could not license the data. This error may be caused by missing or damaged files.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 3371?
You may face this error due to the following reasons:
- Damaged or missing files
- Corrupted MSXML component
- Outdated or damaged antivirus
- Improper installation of QuickBooks software
What are the solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
Try any one of the following methods to solve QuickBooks Error 3371.
Note: For optimum result, follow the solutions in the following order
Method 1: Delete EntitlementDataStore.ECML file
- First of all, shut down all the processes of QuickBooks
- Now press Window+R key to run the particular program
- Enter the file location “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8(or v6)” in the type of file you want to search and then press Enter
- Open the ECML file and from the drop-down list, select the delete option to delete the file
Method 2: Install the latest version of QuickBooks software
- First of all, log in as an administrator
- After that, go to the start button and then select programs > window updates
- Download all the latest updates for your windows.
It is recommended to fix this problem quickly, as it may lead to malfunction of the software. In case, none of the following solutions works for you, call us at QuickBooks Phone Number and get immediate technical solutions for QuickBooks Error 3371. Our experts are always available at your door.