How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 83?
QuickBooks Error 6000 83 falls under the category of QuickBooks company file error. At many times, when you try to open or restore a company data file, the file gets corrupted, with QuickBooks Error 6000 83 on the screen.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Several reasons can instigate the error on your screen. Some of them are as follows:
- Missing or corrupted company file
- Damaged shared file or company file
- QuickBooks files are being blocked by a firewall or any other security application
Probable solutions for QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Solution 1: Run QuickBooks file doctor tool
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download and install QuickBooks tool hub
- After downloading and installing the tool hub, select the company file issue tab
- Now choose run QuickBooks file doctor option and select company file option from the drop-down menu
- Now choose browse option to search the file
- After that, click on check your file option and press continue
- Now enter the admin credentials and then press the next button to start the scanning process
- Once the scanning process finishes, open the company file again
Solution 2: Turn off the hosting mode in all user’s computer
- Open QuickBooks
- Go to file menu and choose utility option
- Now check if you can see host multi-user access option
- If you can see the option, then click on it to end the process
- In case the host multi-user access option is not visible, then move to the other computer
- Repeat the following steps for all the computer
Hopefully, these solutions will help you to put an end to QuickBooks Error 6000 83. In case you are still facing the error, dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number and get instant solutions for QuickBooks Error 6000 83.