Put an end to annoying technical glitches of QuickBooks like QuickBooks Error 6123 at (877) 606-0004
QuickBooks is an accounting software that is used by businesses of all sizes and scales. A large number of people use Quickbooks as their accounting software because it has a user-friendly interface and the best features. However, sometimes, it becomes hard to work on QuickBooks because of some internal or external factors. Due to this, either QuickBooks stops working or starts working abnormally. It might become slow, unresponsive, hangs, or freezes, or you may encounter some error codes on your screen. One such problem is QuickBooks Error 6123. Read on to the last to know what exactly QuickBooks Error 6123 means and how we can fix it.
What is QuickBooks Error 6123
QuickBooks Error 6123 falls under the category of 6000 series. You may face this error when there is no space left in their workstation file to store another company file.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6123
Have a look at some of the most common causes of QuickBooks Error 6143.
- Corrupted data files
- Incorrect installation of QuickBooks
- Corrupted entries in the window registry
Solutions of QuickBooks Error 6123
You can try any one of the following methods to fix QuickBooks Error 6123:
Method 1: Clear all the unwanted files and applications to free up space
Use a desktop clean master to clean all the unwanted files and data from the desktop.
Method 2: Turn off hosting with each computer
For a single user, use the following steps:
- Go to desktop
- Choose utilities
- Click on stop Hosting Multi-user Access
For Multi-user Access, use the following steps:
- Select the stop Hosting Multi-user Access option from each client computer which is displaying this error
- Once you are done, try opening the company file again, which was creating the error
Method 3: Open QuickBooks company file locally
- Go to the folder which contains your company file
- Now search for all the company file with the extension .QBW
- Right-click on the same file and then choose the copy option
- Go to the desktop, click anywhere on the desktop and paste the file on the desktop
- Now open QuickBooks and go to file Menu
- Click on open or restore an existing company file