Get an instant fix for QuickBooks Error 6189 at +1-877-751-0742
QuickBooks is the most appealing accounting software that has made its mark in the global market since its inception. This software provides various features, such as time tracking, inventory management, and payroll processing. Despite all these advantages, QuickBooks can also cause inconvenience to users by throwing several bugs or issues. One such error is QuickBooks Error 6189. This error falls under the category of 6000 series and can restrict you from opening the company file.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6189
There can be various reasons that can give birth to this error. Some of them are listed below:
- One of the prime cause of the error is incomplete and improper installation of QuickBooks software
- Another possible reason can be Missing QuickBooks components
- You may also face this error when there is corruption in window registry due to recent changes
- A malware or virus attack resulting in the corruption of QuickBooks company file can trigger this error
- You may encounter this issue when you are using an old or pirated copy of the window
Solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6189
You can try any one of the following workarounds to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6189.
Solution 1: Restart your system
- First and foremost, restart the system
- Now find and locate the original data on your system
- Once you are done, restart your system
Solution 2: Rename .TLG extension file
- Go to the folder that contains your QuickBooks company files
- Now find and select files with .TLG extension
- Right-click on the same file and select the rename option
- Change the name of the file by adding .OLD at the end of it
Are you still encountering the error? Call us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-877-751-0742 and get the best technical solutions for QuickBooks problems.