How to get rid of Script Error messages in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is an acclaimed accounting software that offers a handful of features for small and medium-sized businesses. Due to its ease-of-use and best features, its popularity has been increasing day by day. However, at times, you may encounter script error messages in QuickBooks. If you’re facing such issues in your QuickBooks software, follow the methods which are given in the post to fix Script Error messages in QuickBooks. But before going forward, let’s discuss what Script Error is and various reasons which can instigate the error on your screen.
A small description of Script Error in QuickBooks?
Script Error in QuickBooks may occur when you try to access a file or make use of the QuickBooks application.
Some common reason for Script Error in QuickBooks
There can be many reasons for Script Error in QuickBooks- from corrupted windows to damaged company files. Below are some of the common causes of script error in QuickBooks:
- Corrupted window
- Damaged QuickBooks files
- Active X component
- Malware infection in your system
Solution 1: Turn off the Add-ons in the Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools tab
- From the drop-down list of options, choose Internet options
- Select Manage Add-ons from the program tab
- Once you are done, select disable add-on performance notification after clicking on the add-on option and then click on OK
Solution 2: Verify active scripting
- Go to Internet Explorer
- From Internet Explorer, select Internet options
- Now choose tools options and then select the Security tab
- Click on the custom level option
- After that, search for the Active X controls and plug-ins option
- Now click on the default level and choose OK
In case you are still facing the same error. Call us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-877-751-0742 and get the best technical solutions for script error messages in QuickBooks.